Thursday, August 21, 2008

Spark-of-the-Night comments and reviews and after effects =P

my its been a few days since I came back from penang and i miss my darling tons lar... cries.. really wanna see her!!!!
well... i'm here to talk about my happenings from breakfast all the way till night time in one day!
hahaha.. PTPL PROM NIGHT!

stayed at the bayview hotel just beside the E&O Hotel.

Breakfast was provided so i better eat.

i want to eat outside but since its provided, dont waste lar!!!

both of us preparing to go for a hairdo for the night's PARTTTEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!

what a major make over man!! hahaha..

lucky i dont have to put any foundation!!

i'm not the performer anyway!! wuhahahahaha.. =P

damn.. even when am wearing so formally, i also have got to pump petrol..
petrol boy anytime, anywhere, any attire. oh gosh!!
arrived the Eastern & Oriental Hotel kinda early in which the show started 1 hour late ok! arghhh..
but this is typical lar.. even in sg.. it would be worst!!

Beautiful hor~ I love the ambience.... can dance with my darling!!

oh boy..

see that JJ boy posing for me to take this picture...

So what can I say about the performance?

I think it was quite a good display BUT.....

................................... follow me on on some queries and answers!!

it could have been done better IF it was REHEARSED 2 more times.

Not so rush!!!

stand in the middle of the stage and do not leave so much gaps...

I have seen some people looking to their left to see if their counterparts are in the move and FOLLOW THEM!!

this shows that the rehearsal was conducted only once and it was not corrected and they are not sure on what happened!

SWAY WITH THE MUSIC, IF NOT WHAT IS MUSIC FOR??????

Spark of the night can be made like kaaa-ching!!! but i didnt see any 'bang' even at the start of the end.. you think it would fit the theme of the night??

MR CHARLESKEY BROUGHT THE NIGHT's ATTENTION RATHER WELL WITH HIS SONG!

yodelling all the way!!

I believe he is very very prepared for this!!

KEEP THE SPRIT UP CHARLES!

i believe the cheorographer/director of this productions would be playing a huge role in this show to become a success.

=============================================================

if i was give a chance to meet him/her, i would like to recommend the followings to make it better:-

[dongfang richard after being so many years on the stage... old tales to share!!!] =D

reflect on yourself to see if your a wannabe/a real stage producer

DO NOT SHOW ANY FAVOURTISM

EVERYONE PLAYS A PART IN THE PRODUCTION TO MAKE IT A SUCCESS

EVEN BY MAKING SOMEONE FALL, DONT THINK HE/SHE MIGHT FALL...

run more rehearsals is the key answer to tell people, me as the director/cheorographer, i have done my part!!!

CHECK AND CHECK AND CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!

==================================================================

Having a mini competition with edric!! you see him peeling prawns using chopsticks...


i just use my hands.. chopsticks... harder lar!!!!

eh this 2 makes the best king and queen of PROM!!!! oh baby!!!!


the best of the best of the night man!!!

beautiful pictures!!!!

i managed to take a picture with ALVIN!!!! the PROM QUEEN OF THE NIGHT!!!

it is always my favourite to be on stage lar!!!!!
some ger band!!!
boy band of shen and JJ!!! hahaha~
THAT'S My GORGEOUS!!!

so beautiful.. at least i managed to dance with her that night!! oh baby!!

oh lalaa~

i was so high that night to be able to dance with her...

sigh.. missing her so much now..

really hope that she would be by my side always!!!

ciao~