Thursday, December 11, 2008

All I want for Christmasss.........

There would always be something that you will yearn for every day...
of coz yearn for your beloved lar... if not who else.. hehehehehe...
right???
but there would always be some small requests that you could make on christmas isit it??
I WANT the silm and executive look Nokia E71 that you see below...

so silm right??

i want as my current N81 is giving way edi... the front aluminum piece is coming apart.... how sad mannn!!!!!!!!

should i get a white or should i get a black???


in the darkkkkk



fits my big palm but keypad is so smalllllll!!!!!


screen also not bad!!!!
so elegant right???
well.. anyone would like to sponsor me on it??
i cannot wait to geddit!!!
sigtel/m1 is selling it for $238 with a 2 year contract...
recontract or wait for www.millymin.com t0 geddit for me..
damn~
SING:
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY 2 FRONT TEETH!!!!