Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I have been so busy!!




i think you guys must have been supporting my beloved's blog more often than mine right!!!!!








sigh... i am so so so so so X100000000 sorry that i have been rather busy and coped with work recently that i havent blogged man..




sigh... i know there may be alot of updates recently by my dearest about me... hahaha.. but i havent got any updates... hahahax... i think you guys have seen.. ive graduated from Curtin Univesity of Technology last month with a degree in Marketing and ive started working already.




anyone in the packaging and processing industry looking for automations... please contact me or visit my website on www.transicom.com.sg. i will give you a good deal ok!!!!




well.. i will promise to update more in thime to come.