Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Blues~

What a monday?? and you definately have monday blues...
see lar.. i found something blue~
I was out today and i saw a blue 3-series E46 BMW in which i always wanted to get

nice BMW sports rims right???

this is the general outlook!!! yes oh yes!! nice not? i like the bodykitting.. look.. mag wheels!!

I wore a blue~ cufflink shirt... damn.. 1st time ok.. hahaha...

nice not??

dont have to see my body and face lah~~ u have seen enough.. only see the difference!!!!

another monday blue!!!!!!!


i've got a blue box~~
the early christmas pressie from aunty gloria and uncle keh... Dad's partner!!!

thank you so much for the present to start my monday bluessss....

thank god my car is not blue!!


ho ho ho ho~














.........................and I'm waiting for www.millymin.com to get my christmas present!!!