Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blogging Live from Zhuhai, China

Good day guys!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 新年快乐!!!

恭喜发财........

I realised that when your blog address is .blogspot.com, it can be viewed in China. The saddest thing you can realise is that both millymin.com and dongfangrichard.com cannot be viewed here i dunno why.... i can enter millymin.blogspot.com with ease... arghhhh.. pissed.

well, i cannot see my entry myself but i would like to share my experiences about my trip here today!

suddenly running to china for the new year?

yes, i want to go back to Miri but there are no tix on Air Asia. All damn full man... hahahahxxx..

I came to Zhuhai from Macau. Tiger Airways flies to macau you didnt know?? =D

talking about 三姑六婆, 3 koo 6 por....

wuhahhaha, being landed on the land of macau, i saw with my own eyes, these kinda people i mentioned above actually SINGAPOREANS.. god.. ive never seen with my own eyes... having not given immigrations forms on the flight, we have to go down to the airport to fill them up before we enter the immigration. the worst thing to happen is that the form counters are REALLY EMPTY and I can see those irritating ladies just cannot wait to walk slowly for just less than a minute away to reach. THEY HAVE TO RUN.

gosh, number 1 the forms would not run away! number 2 why show your stupid 36 38 attitude in which you have got to run to the counter??? you know that you are already the first and you still have to run. noone will fight with you ah auntiessssssss... wtf...

i reallie cannot tahan man!!!! I see edi wanna puke... gosh!!!

its cNY and its rather quiet here.. reallie good man!!!!!

Have a wonderful new yearrrrrrrrrr of the NIU!!!

okayxx i have got to go already.

just my 2 cents worth.

missing my darling lotsssssss~