Friday, May 01, 2009

Thank you Nuffnang!!!!

Lol!!! It has been so long since I last blogged man!!!!!
HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!!!!!
oh god... its really been a real long time since you last heard from me.
Well, just an update here!!
my personal mailbox in Newton Post Office have been closed since last month!!!!!!

THE REASON: TOO EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN!!!
SIGH.. I ONLY GET LESS THAN 100 MAILS IN A YEAR and it costs SGD$180/year..
so decided to close this mailbox.


GOOD BYE NEWTON P.O. BOX 3133, Singapore 912299.!!!

sigh.. really feel so sad to close it as i had it since year 2000 end.

how time reallie flies man!!

=========================================

well leaving the sad things behind and bringing the most happiest thing that can come...

after waiting for so long!!! this finally arrived!!!

sighhh.. was so worried that the closure of the mailbox would mean that the cheque has been lost...

welll, it did arrive!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy!!!!!!

my blog have been serving Nuffnang for a good 1.5 years and this is my answer to the hardwork that was put into www.d4rkn3ss-glows.blogspot.com and www.dongfangrichard.com.

sigh.. i know i know.. since dongfangrichard.com came about i have not been blogging very much but i really appreciate my dearest readers who are so regular into this blog would still be coming into here and support me.

THANK YOU NUFFNANG for giving me the opportunity to blog and express myself!!!

if you look carefully into the package, there is an attatched mcd macdonalds vocher that was presented as they were late in the cash out cheques...... at least i managed to gain a meal from them!! woo hooo... mcd CHONG HUEY MIN!!!!!!!!!

well well welllllllll, so ladies and gentlemen, continue blogging and continue working with nuffnang!!!!

cheers!!!!!